India Oil Corporation Ltd
- Post date September 19, 2017
- Location IndiaINDUSTRY TYPE OperationsExperience 2 Years
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
As India’s flagship oil & gas major, IndianOil has been fulfilling the energy needs of the nation for nearly six decades . With a sales turnover of Rs 4,38,710 crore (UDD 65.39 billion) and profit of Rs 19,106 Crore (USD 2848 million) for the year 2016-17, IndianOil is India’s largest commercial enterprise and the leading Indian company in Fortune’s Global 500 listing.
The Corporation operates Asia’s largest refineries, pipelines and marketing infrastructure set-ups and owns some of the most trusted Superbrands like Indane and SERVO.
Empowered with Maharatna status, IndianOil’s vision is to be ‘The Energy of India’ and ‘a globally admired company’.
To fuel its future growth, IndianOil us recruiting energetic and dedicated:
- Graduate Engineers for recruitment as Engineers/Officers. In addition, few Graduate
Engineers will be engagement as Graduate Apprentice Engineers (GAEs) in line with
Apprenticeship Act, 1961(and subsequent amendments thereafter) from Civil, Chemical,
Electrical, Mechanical and Instrumentation disciplines. GAEs are offered lump sum monthly
stipend for a period of one year and on the basis of their satisfactory performance, they may be
absorbed in the Corporation.
- Post Graduates in Chemistry (with minimum 2 years of relevant experience) as Assistant
Officer (Quality Control) in Marketing Division of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
Related Jobs (15)
- UX Designer Intern @Advanced Structures India Private Limited onJanuary 16, 2019Contract
- Python Developer @Virtual Height IT Services Pvt Ltd onJanuary 16, 2019Contract